29 July, 2008

Back To Blogging

Back...


The week-long absence, due to the Bellevue ArtsFair in Bellevue, WA ends here, and your regular posts will begin again. "Back in the saddle," so to speak. I will try to compose a review of my long last week for you, as soon as I can. Much was learned - perhaps more than any of the past few years of art fair participation.

I'll just mention that one of the benefits of being in these shows is the tremendous networking that gets done. I was pleased to meet many different artists, both from the patronage and the exhibitors, and I met some bloggers, too.

Of course, a little sleep-in time is also in order.

2 comments:

Deborah Paris said...

Welcome back Casey!

Casey Klahn said...

Thanks, Deborah. It is unusual for me to be out of pocket for a whole week, but such are the demands of ab art fair.

In another 9 or so days I'll be even more out of range with family camp, so I'll try to be consistent with this week's posts.

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism