28 February, 2012

The Scribbler

@@@
Excerpt from The Scribbler article.



The article, Authenticity & Your Art, is one I hope you'll save and read at your leisure.  Find out about your authority as an artist.  Thanks to the Pastel Guild of Europe for publishing this.


"Authority is as uncommon now as it ever was," Casey Klahn.


Article at The Scribbler.


I am also pleased to receive two reviews and a short biographical statement written by my friend, author, and fellow at-home-daddy, Terry Gildow.  I will show you those at a later time.


Further reading on the topic of the artist's authenticity, The Artist's Ethos.

2 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

Nice article! I marvel at the many quality things you get accomplished!

Casey Klahn said...

Thanks for reading, Celeste! I'll be lucky to get anything done today with the snowy ground blizzard we're having!

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism